What happens if the renter is involved in a traffic accident?

If the renter is involved in some kind of a traffic accident with damages, then it should be determined whether it is possible to cover the losses from a regular car insurance. If not, it should be examined whether the car has a comprehensive insurance to cover the losses. If there is no comprehensive insurance or the insurers are not willing to compensate for damages, then according to the contract, these need to be remedied by the person who rented your car. Currently, active work is under way to find an insurance partner, who would cover all car rental risks.

« Back to all frequently asked questions

Autolevi is a trusted community marketplace for car owners and renters.

Start today:

Otsingu teostamiseks on vajalik märkida asukoht!

Saan aru ×