How to list your car on Autolevi and start earning money? This is a step-by-step guide on how to do it, so that you won’t miss a thing.
How does the rental of my car happen?
- If you are new on Autolevi, just sign up and fill your profile!
- After that, you have to clean up your car inside and outside. Then make attractive photos of your car on daylight so the renter can see it from every direction and inside of it. It is preferred that you take photos of the front end, back end, diagonally, interior and the trunk.
- Then you have to set-up your car profile. You can add your car HERE or under your profile dashboard. Please remember to fill as much information about your car as you can so it will go up without any problems as soon as possible. Accurate information about the location and features of the car will be vital to have more renters and your car will come out in searches more often. You can change your car profile every time you want. If it is summer and you still have pictures from winter then renters might look that you haven’t updated the profile.
- Always keep your eyes on the pricing of a similar car model or vehicle so you can adjust to get more rents. You should do it before you upload your car and every few weeks to see if there is a change on the market.
- Keep your calendar up to date! Our search only shows your car on the available days and hours you have set, so if there is a change in your car use calendar, update the profile quickly! You can read about the calendar HERE! You can do it under your car profile pressing on “RENTAL CALENDAR”.
- After you uploaded the profile you will get a response from us that your car is now active or your profile needs some updates or corrections. If it does, then fill it out and reply to us.
- YOUR CAR IS NOW ONLINE AND COMES UP IN THE SEARCH! CONGRATULATIONS!
- If someone will book your car, you will receive an e-mail and/or a text message (you can select the message type in your profile).
- Go to section “Transactions” and check active rentals.
- Check if the user has passed background check! We advise you to only accept rentals from checked users (they will appear green on the website). If it is still grey then we are still checking on a new user. If it is red then we advise you to cancel the reservation because the user might have had trouble before or the profile has misinformation.
- Check the beginning and end dates and times and accept or decline the reservation!
- If you accept the reservation, we will inform the renter via e-mail and/or text message that the rental has been accepted.
- As soon as the renter has paid for the rental, you will receive an e-mail and/or a text message. Until that, other users will be able to book your car.
- An agreement will be automatically electronically signed once the rental has been paid. If you have several reservations for one date, please cancel the other reservations once payment has been made by one of the renters.
- Contact the renter and discuss the delivery of the car.
- Print out the delivery and acceptance statement and prepare the car for rental or make videos and photos before and after the rent around the car to avoid further complications.
- Meet the renter and deliver the car.
- After the rental, meet the renter to pick up the car.
- Check if the car is in the same condition as before: the car is clean and tidy, the fuel level is the same (if it isn’t, make an agreement with the renter that he will pay for it in cash or fill the tank), etc. Check the car with the renter and sign the delivery and acceptance statement again.
- Rate the renter after the rent and leave short feedback so that it would be easier (or harder) for the renter to rent a car the next time. We will also ask the renter to rate the car owner and the car.
- At the beginning of each week, we will make a payment about all the rentals of the previous week. This way we ensure a smoother service in case the rent has been canceled or there have been other issues since we can take care of it in your place.
Keep in mind!
- If you have any problems or something is not clear, you can get in touch with the Autolevi team by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +372 539 555 49.
- We use the information provided in your profile, so, if you want to receive payment to another bank account, get in touch with you on another e-mail or phone number, please, update the information on your profile.
- You will receive 75% of the rental price. We will use the remaining 25% to advertise your car, carry out user background checks, make the platform more convenient and safer, as well as create new services. You can ask for KASKO insurance from us now aswell! Just contact email@example.com.
- Don’t forget that you can advertise your car! The more people know that you are renting our your car, the more rentals you will get and the more money you will receive! Tell about this opportunity on your social media, send e-mails to people who might interested and tell your friends about it. Your friends will most likely be happy to rent the car from you and you will most definitely feel better knowing that your car is used by someone you know.
- We will appreciate you telling us what you like, what you don’t like and what you would like to see improved! You can contact us by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +372 539 555 49.
- Most questions have been already answered in the FAQ, so make sure to check it!
- If you can’t find the answer to your question there, it might be in our blog, since we post more detailed articles about a variety of topics there.
- If the answer’s not on the blog as well, just get in touch with us!
We hope that this information will be useful! If there are any more questions, feel free to get in touch with us!